Hi there, friends! If you’ve been consider this week’s Ultimate Homeschooling Bundle, just remember that it ends TONIGHT!
It contains over 50 resources for all ages, a total value of over $1,250 for just $29.50!
No matter what grade your kids are in, you’ll find several things that you can use in your homeschool this year. As someone with all teens, here’s a list of what I’m excited about:
- Music Appreciation: Middle Ages Thru Classical (an eCourse & 1/2 credit high school)
- History of Plagues & Pandemics (workbook/unit study/current events)
- Jane Austen’s Regency England Unit Study (um, yes, yes, yes!!!)
- How to Manage Anxiety as a Homeschooler (an eCourse for tweens/teens)
- The College Plan for Christians (an eCourse on affording college without debt)
- The Ultimate College Survival Guide (an eBook about your 1st year)
Weekend homeschool links:
- America’s Summer Roadtrip (Sign up now for this real time US History roadtrip–happening Sat, Aug 1st!)
- The beginner’s guide to the Green Ember chapter books
- Why You Don’t Have to be Both Parent and Teacher in Your Homeschool
- The power of tired
- Paint chip chore chart (fun idea!)
- The ultimate list of homeschool co-op class ideas (many of which would work online if necessary!)
- 4 years ago on the blog: On how maybe you never really have it all together, and that’s okay
If you’re still planning the homeschool year and you have a K-5th grader, make sure you peek at the downloadable science and nature mini-courses from Be Naturally Curious!
Perfect for elementary ages, they teach sophisticated science concepts through stories, projects, movement, games, & experiments. A fun, super-inexpensive solution for your science studies next year!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what you need most!