Get all these recipes and much more in my free E-book! All about recipes, knowledge, and of course more cheese! Get it here!
The best part about cheese is you can add it to just about everything and it will make it better! Choose a cheese that enhances the dishes. There are hundreds of cheeses! Get creative and maybe try something you’ve never tried before.
Today, I want to share with you 7 cheese recipes that are out of this world! I wish I could say I created all these recipes up, but alas, I did not. To get these recipes, I was scrolling on Pinterest for hours until I found top-rated recipes that look amazing! I can happily say these recipes come from great sources and if you want to cook any of them the full recipes and their blogs will be linked. So let’s get into these recipes!
This is the line-up for recipes today! If you are interested from the beginning, and the title alone grabs you just click on the recipe and it will take you straight to the recipe!
- Sundried tomato, spinach, and cheese stuffed chicken
- Cheddar Popovers
- Grilled Caprese sandwich
- Three cheese one-pot lasagne
- Cheese potato bites
- Blueberry cheesecake
- Mac and cheeseburger
Let’s break down all these recipes and talk about what is so great about them and maybe some tweaks I would suggest in the recipes. Like I always try to encourage, make each recipe your own. Taylor the recipe to what you and your family likes. It might take a couple of tries to get it perfect, but you will. Also, make sure you remember to write everything you changed down. I like to have a colored marker and write what I changed to a printed-out recipe. I promise it will make it much easier in the future if you write it down right then!
This quick and easy stuffed chicken only has 6 ingredients, is ready in under an hour, and is the perfect meal to impress! This is a fast, delicious recipe that is a winner for a light, elegant dinner! Don’t let the word elegant trick you to think it is difficult. Here is the recipe, basically you cut the chicken and stuff all the rest of the ingredients then cook. Make this recipe your own and add whatever else you like in the chicken. I personally switch out mozzarella cheese for fresh mozzarella making the dish more creamy.
- Two large chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Kraft Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade(salt and pepper and olive oil would also work fine)
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Marinate the chicken breasts in the dressing for a few hours
- With a large sharp knife, carefully cut the chicken breasts. Don’t cut all the way through.
- Open the chicken breasts up where you cut them and layer on the remaining ingredients. It’s okay if you can’t fit all of it in, you can just leave some out. Just squish in as much as you can. Stick a couple of toothpicks in near the opening to keep it all together.
- Heat up a pan (I used a cast-iron skillet) and sear the meat on both sides. You can lower the heat and continue cooking the meat on the stove until it’s done or, if you’re using a cast-iron skillet, you can put the pan in the oven at about 375ºF.
Light, fluffy pillows of cheesy baked goodness. As easy as mixing and baking. This recipe is perfect for a fast snack if you have a pop-over pan. That is the only thing that I don’t have and if you don’t either, I would use a cupcake pan! It’s not the same, but it will work, you just won’t get the same height on the popover. If you are interested in a popover pan click here to check them out on Amazon.
- 1 cup whole or 2% milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1cup white or orange cheddar cheese diced into 1/2 inch cubes 8 ounces
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and make sure your oven rack is in the bottom third of the oven with several inches of space between it and the rack above.
- Place the ungreased popover pan in the oven to heat.
- In a small saucepan slowly heat the milk to just warm but not hot (about 125 degrees). Remove from the heat.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, salt, and pepper and slowly add the milk. Mix well.
- Slowly add the flour and mix until just combined. Some lumps are okay.
- Remove the hot popover pan from the oven and spray generously with cooking spray.
- Pour in the batter, filling the cups 3/4 full.
- Drop two cubes of cheese into the batter.
- Bake 40 minutes and DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DOOR. They could collapse of you do.
- Serve warm, or room temperature. Also freezes well.
Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich toasty, a melty grilled cheese sandwich with tomatoes ripe and juicy and fresh mozzarella. The recipe calls to make arugula pesto, but I would suggest just normal pesto from the store if you are wanting to speed up the cooking time.
- Good sourdough or rustic bread
- fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- sliced summer tomatoes
- Butter and oil for the pan
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 Cup packed Basil leaves( or flat-leaf parsley)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Make place garlic, basil, and pulse until finely chopped. Pulse until combined, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Layer fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and paste between two slices of bread. Heat 1 T butter and 1 T oil in a heavy bottom oven-proof skillet. Lightly crisp and brown on each side, then place in the hot oven. Bake until cheese is completely melty, about 10 minutes.
This Super Easy One Pot Lasagna uses simple ingredients and can be made all in one pot! With ground beef, tomato sauce, and fresh Mozzarella cheese.
- 6–8 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 3 shallots, minced
- 3 carrots, minced
- 1lb. ground beef
- a good sprinkling of salt and pepper
- 125ouncejarDeLallo Pomodoro Fresco Tomato Basil sauce
- 1/2 cup dry red wine (optional – can replace with broth or water)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ouncesDeLallo whole wheat no-boil lasagna noodles
- 6–8 ounces fresh mozzarella
- fresh basil and Parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown the bacon until crispy. Add the shallots and carrot; saute for 5 minutes or until soft and fragrant. Add the ground beef with salt and pepper and brown until no longer pink. Drain off all the excess grease.
- Add the tomato sauce and wine to the meat in the skillet. Simmer for 10 minutes over medium-low heat. Stir in the cream cheese until melted.
- Break each of the lasagna noodles into 3 or 4 pieces. Stir them into the meat mixture so they are completely covered in sauce, and arrange them so that they are all laying flat in the pan.
- Tuck a few slices of fresh mozzarella underneath and between the noodles, and place the remaining slices of fresh mozzarella on top. Bake for 25 minutes. If you want to brown the cheese, turn the heat up to 425 for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes and top with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese.
These delicious bites will not last long anywhere. Absolutely heavenly, this savory snack really couldn’t get much better!
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 20 cheese cubes (about half an inch or desired size)
- 2 onions
- 2 cups leftover mash potato
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (optional)
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic granules
- Oil for frying
- Start by cooking up some bacon over medium heat until crisp and put to one side to cool down ready for chopping.
- Grab a bowl and throw in the bacon, mashed potatoes, and green onions, and mix them together.
- To get an even size of the mixture using a teaspoon (unless of course, you want to freehand!), next a cube of cheddar, and place it in the center.
- Surround the cheddar in the mixture and create into a ball, dip into a mixture of egg and milk and smother in breadcrumbs. Do this twice for extra crunchiness.
- Use a pan to heat your oil to approximately 350F, carefully place the balls into the oil and fry until golden and irresistible!
- After about 2 minutes, remove them from the oil and place them onto a paper towel to drain any excess oil, and serve immediately.
This dessert is guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser. Creamy, light cheesecake with tart blueberries. The recipe calls to make a speculoos crust. If you’re not feeling that you can make a normal graham cracker crust.
- 1 package Sweet biscuits
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tbsp light soft brown sugar
- 1lime, zested and juiced
- 250g mascarpone
- 1 stick cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 3 eggs,2 whole and 1 yolk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat the oven to 350F. Smash the biscuits in a food processor or by putting them in a plastic bag and rolling over them with a rolling pin until they are like sand. Mix the butter into the biscuits and then press the mixture into the base of a 20cm springform tin, molding up the sides of the tin. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Put the blueberries in a baking dish and sprinkle with the brown sugar and lime juice, cook for about 15 minutes, or until they start to soften and burst. Tip them into a sieve and drain off any juices into a bowl.
- Beat the mascarpone with the cheese, caster sugar, cornflour, lime zest and eggs. Spoon half of the cheese mix into the tin, add most of the blueberries (keeping some for the top) and pour over the remaining mixture. Smooth the top. Bake for 40 minutes or until the mixture is set but with a faint wobble in the center, spoon over the soured cream and bake for a further 10 minutes. Leave to cool completely. Release the cheesecake from the tin and spoon the remaining fruit and the reserved juices on top or serve them with the cheesecake slices.
This recipe is from Food Network and I would highly recommend making this recipe your own. Everyone likes their mac and cheese as well as their burgers differently. You do you!
- 1 pound elbow pasta
- 4 ounces sliced American cheese
- 4 ounces sliced Cheddar
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups milk
- 6 ounces grated Romano
- 1 pound shredded Cheddar Jack
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 strips bacon, cooked until crisp
- 4 hamburger buns, large enough for a half-pound burger
- Boil the pasta until cooked, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain out the water and place the pasta back into the pot. Take the sliced cheeses and cube them.
- In a separate saucepan, fry the onions in the butter until translucent and soft. Add the flour and whisk repeatedly, making a roux, until the mixture is golden brown. Add in the milk and let simmer, stirring occasionally so it does not burn or stick, until the sauce thickens. When the sauce starts to thicken, add in the American, Cheddar, Romano and 4 ounces of the Cheddar Jack. Stir until the cheeses melt and make a thick cheese sauce. Stir in the salt and black pepper, and pour the sauce over the pasta. Add the hot sauce, and mix thoroughly until the pasta is completely coated. Place in the refrigerator and let cool.
- Shape the beef into 4 patties. (Sprinkle with salt and pepper if you wish.) In a fry pan or skillet over medium-high heat, cook the burgers to your desired doneness.
- In a separate fry pan, make four 4-ounce portions of the mac and cheese, placing them flat in the pan, like little mac and cheese pancakes. Warm them up and cover them with the remaining Cheddar Jack. The cheese should melt and become crispy on the bottom. Using a spatula, place the mac and cheese discs on top of the burgers, and then top with 2 strips of bacon on each. Put the burgers on the buns and enjoy.
That’s all the recipes that I have today, but if you liked these recipes let me know and I’ll find more and more to fill your recipe book! These recipes are unbeatable and delicious! Have fun making them and trying something new!
Like my Facebook page if you love Easy Cheesy!
Be sure to join my newsletter for all the new cheesy updates!