The bathroom. One of your home's most-used rooms. You want your bathroom to feel comfortable-- a place to relax and have peace. But, the bathroom of your dreams doesn't have to come from an expensive remodel. Small changes, like shower shelves, can add more storage and style to your space today.
Unless you're using a shower that opens to the great outdoors, bathroom space seems to only shrink over time. That's why DIY ledges like these are a great addition to your shower wall.
Best Shower Shelves
1. LEVERLOC Corner Shower Caddy Suction Cup NO-Drilling Removable Bathroom Shower Shelf Heavy Duty Max Hold 22lbs Caddy Organizer Waterproof & Oilproof Shower Corner Shower Shelf for Bathroom & Kitchen - White
This shelving unit is small, compact, and fits right into corners. The freestanding design is spacious enough for a soap dish and multiple shampoo bottles.
2. Bathroom Shelf 2 Tier No Drilling Shower Shelf Caddy Floating Shelves with Hooks and Towel Rack Wall Mounted
We love a shower organizer with hooks for any number of things, from the loofah to the face towels. Lotion, body wash, and other bathroom accessories are also safe from falling, thanks to a high-pitch wall around the storage basket.
3. ADOVEL 4 Layer Corner Shower Caddy, Adjustable Shower Shelf, Bathroom Storage Constant Tension Stainless Steel Pole Organizer, Rustproof 3.3 to 9.8ft
These free-standing storage shelves work just as well inside the shower as they do for other areas of the bathroom that need more space. 3,100 reviews suggest that the tension pole is a high-quality option from Amazon.
4. 12 inch Floating Shelves Shower Caddy - Matte Black Wall Mounted Bathroom Organizer Storage Mount Metro Flatback
This floating shelf requires a bit more handiwork since it doesn't have heavy-duty suction cups or a tension rod. Taking the adhesive approach will increase your shower storage in a more permanent way.
5. TAILI Bathroom Shower Caddy Powerful Suction Cup Shower Niche Shelf Heavy Duty Shower Basket for Shampoo Conditioner Shower Gel Storage, Chrome, Anti-Rust, Max Hold Up to 22 LBS
Hang your washcloth from the miniature towel bar, or store your bottles in the soap holder. The TAILI caddy sticks on strong and has a smaller profile.
6. Gricol Bath Corner Shower Shelving Adhesive Corner Shower Caddy
Gricol offers premium bathroom accessories to increase shower storage space, from razor holders to separate soap trays. These corner shelves have a sleek, matte design that looks sophisticated and simple.
WATCH: The Major Difference Between Bleach & Splash-less Bleach
The post These 6 Shower Shelves Will Totally Maximize Your Bathroom Space appeared first on Wide Open Eats.
#Cleaning&Organization #HomeEssentials #Homestead #ShowerShelves #CleaningEssentials